Sunday, December 27, 2009

Folding Rocking Chair Please Help Me Find Some1 That Will Custom Design A Folding Cloth Lawn Chair With Cup Holders-for Partys/races

Please help me find some1 that will custom design a folding cloth lawn chair with cup holders-for partys/races - folding rocking chair

I looked around and I can only find Carl Edwards, is a rocking chair or a bean bag chair ..
Please check to see your response as to whether the law .... please
For questions, like: "I think, design and manufacture" Everywhere I looked online ... This is not a simple question ...
But the 1st to make it right, "after noting that" this is the best answer ...
already a fact or a place that is the design for me ..
thanks ..
A fabric folding chair with drinks holder
SUITABLE FOR THE TYPE OF CAMPING / a barbecue or a party ..
Carl Edwards is NASCAR driver .... THANKS

1 comment:

maxin_96 said...

Have you checked Nascar.com have a function of online shopping, buy your tent and see if they have it.

I like going to the NASCAR web site and see what they have.

Post a Comment