Monday, February 22, 2010

Moter Bike Shops Open Sundays Motercycle Compresion Trouble?

Motercycle compresion trouble? - moter bike shops open sundays

I have a 2001 Suzuki Intruder 1500, that I have problems. I thought it was an electrical problem with the battery, but I connected to my feet problems, if I ever read, and 12 volts. my problem is that the engine will not turn on the right-hand page. the sound is very slow to start the engine, put almost as if the battery has enough energy to supply the motor, but like I said earlier, on a counter and it's always reading of 12 volts. My question is, there is a pressure valve or something that is turning the pressure in the promoter of the engine quickly released. Please help!
I had the bike to the store twice, so the mountain in the hope that it does not start automatically, so that they would see the problem, but when I was there, not me. as soon as I went hoI would not start. This is a problem in the engine compression and how can I solve this problem? Is there something that myself or something that can replace the bench to start the engine repair. Please help me, I'm going !!!!!!!!!!! I started to have this problem last year!

No comments:

Post a Comment