Monday, February 15, 2010

Ratchet And Clank A Crack In Time All 10 Rhino V Should I Return My Playstation 3 For An Xbox 360 Elite With A $50 Giftcard From Walmart?

Should I return my Playstation 3 for an Xbox 360 Elite with a $50 Giftcard from Walmart? - ratchet and clank a crack in time all 10 rhino v

I love the Xbox 360! Especially because he had a gift card for $ 50! Here are some games which I prefer in every game that makes your job easier for me to help!

Xbox 360 Games I like

1. Forza Motorsport 3
2. Midnight Club: Los Angeles: Complete Edition
3. Madden NFL 10
4. NBA Live 10
5. Kung Fu Panda
6. Indiana Jones
7. Assassins Creed 2
8. Paintball Championship 2009
9. MLB 2K9

Playstation 3 Games

1. Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack In Time
2. Little Big Planet: Game of the Year Edition
3. Assassins Creed 2
4. Uncharted 2
5. Kung Fu Panda
6. Indiana Jones 2
7. Paintball Championship 2009
8. Gran Turismo 5
9. Midnight Club: Los Angeles: Complete Edition
10. MaThe Hidden NFL 10
11. NBA Live 10
12. MLB 2K9

Also, if I buy the Xbox 360, I buy a PSP-3000 and a Nintendo DSi with him. But if I have a Playstation 3, can I buy the Nintendo DSi, it would be stupid of me because I did not not have to travel far to buy a PSP-3000.


Well, I want a system that has not obtained the age of two years, we say a new Xbox in two years. Xbox will no longer be the Xbox 360 consoles and games? Yes, it has been published when the Xbox 360, Xbox stopped production of its original Xbox and Xbox 360 have to do further.

Stop doing Playstation Playstation 3 when the Playstation 4 comes? Not because they stopped making the Playstation 1 in 2005, and further, game consoles and PlayStation 2s about it.

Can all Please explain your answer and not just tell me what to do, but explain why you think so! Thank you all!

Enter please do not say also because the 360 Left 4 Dead and Halo 2, I hate shooters.

4 comments:

Penguin Monk said...

I would say get a Playstation 3. The exclusive Xbox are great, but they are shooters and not like them.

PS3 if you have an HDTV, it also includes Blu-Ray is awesome. You can buy online. Watch Movies PSN. And so on.

It's the best piece of gaming hardware out there right now.

The PSP3000 is good and all, but if you travel a lot, I see no reason why you wish.

Reader said...

What did the penguin.

I see more and Xbox 360 shooter, especially for something else.

Gaming.One I use the handheld PSP Travel always free online on PS3 if you want to buy these tickets to live permanently Xbox 360 months, depending on the number of months that it receives.

No Little Hippo said...

They should be based on the reason for the PS3, without charge, and Blu-Ray. Its much better than the Xbox because it has more to do with it. In addition, you will never be the red ring of death.

Pal said...

PS3

Post a Comment