Thursday, February 18, 2010

What To Do With A Black Couch Black Couches, Wrought Iron Dining Set, Light Wood Floors, Would Light Green Walls Work?

Black couches, wrought iron dining set, light wood floors, would light green walls work? - what to do with a black couch

My husband and I moved into our first house in 2 weeks and I can not go to the interior in the head!
Because money is tight, we hold a bachelor's my husband's black leather couch and love seat - and pictures in black wrought iron table and chairs with circular plate glass.
Now, this house has the highest of the space in the bedrooms, leaving the living room, dining room and kitchen are a bit small - and all are in the form of U (door between the bedroom, dining together at the bottom of the U, and the kitchen is separated from the living room wall.) This room is more or less a glorified corridor, I would like to seem more open.

With these things in mind, it would be a light greenWalls has worked well? Black sofas, wrought iron, light wood floors, light wood furniture, light wood moldings * paint the floor can be empty, if the non-power? *
And if you think ahead to function properly, which would be a good color accent? I hope that some child-red ...

Any input or ideas would be very grateful!

2 comments:

free2k8 said...

Your body is actually a good style because it goes with almost anything. If you later decide to get into the interior redo, not under the new furniture. I would like to advise you on the room, perhaps a theme, if you can get a different atmosphere in each room. They always say that red makes you hungry, so red that would not be in their class. Green is a good color can be very attractive. In my experience, in a green room makes me happy. I choose the color, contrast, but does not stop important. Hope this helps.

Heather E said...

I think Green really impressive. if your accent color as the color does not know think ... Gold or silver would be pretty cool. Room adds a little challenging Ness

Post a Comment