Friday, November 6, 2009

Google, Diabetes 2.com Do You Think I Have Diabetes/hypoglycemia?

Do you think i have diabetes/hypoglycemia? - google, diabetes 2.com

If you have not eaten for a few hours of nothing, I sometimes have episodes:

Dizziness
Eyes, difficulty concentrating / diffuse
dizzy
beating heart
Irritable / Anrgy
nervous / anxious
unstable
Fatigue / drowsiness

And I do not know if this is relevant, but I had:

cold extremities
Cuts heal slowly
Rash / sec

Approached from a quick Google, diabetes or hypoglycemia.

Do you think you or I'm just hungry?

Any advice would be welcome, especially those who:)

5 comments:

nisiexox... said...

ask a doctor ... Free Medical Clinic

Verde said...

I regret to say I think you have been called a very serious condition Cyberchondria. Here is the link for more information.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberchondr ...

Smilez =) said...

maybe

Smilez =) said...

maybe

Smilez =) said...

maybe

Post a Comment