Monday, November 9, 2009

Pic Brazilian Wax Before After A More For Guys, A Question About Brazilians From A Brazilian :-P(pic Included)?

A more for guys, a question about brazilians from a brazilian :-P(pic included)? - pic brazilian wax before after

seems that once my students discover the heritage (in Brazil) that think of me as a sexual object more than one person. deserve no big deal, because the children are aware of that know me, but I do not understand because I'm American or not American, what is your perception of Brazilian women? You be honest .. do not be offended I love my country and my heritage, regardless

my photo: http://s644.photobucket.com/albums/uu168 ...
thanksss
xoxo

2 comments:

BRAZIL said...

I'm Brazilian too ... I asked many questions from my friends "as the girls are great in Brazil," and comments such as "The Brazilian women!" And to be honest I think the girls in Brazil are better than here in the U.S. because there is not much weight, and they know how to care for themselves. American women tend to be less than the Brazilian woman. I understand that you do not have the power, because there is more to our heritage in sight, but that's how people see it. But the EU AMO way Brasil! :]

razor said...

The reason is probably that occurs when people think of Brazil believed that the beaches in bikinis or small carnival with all that shows what your skin. You stretch you should know are those who take the time to meet you. I bet you're a real cool chic, earth and very sweet in this picture. I'm from California, and I love it here, but Brazil is a place you want to visit sick, not just beaches.

Post a Comment