Thursday, November 5, 2009

Woolite Pod Coupons How Do I Get Blood Out Of My Carpet?

How do I get blood out of my carpet? - woolite pod coupons

I had a variceal bleeding all over my carpet so new, and I tried to remove many things that I have tried peroxide, 409 Carpet, Dual Action Woolite Oxy, Oxy Woolite pod, and some of the Hartz brand stain cleaner even said that the blood on the label. Needless to say, nothing worked until I lie at night. The spot is there for a week, and I wondered how I remove it, because I have no money for new carpet.

9 comments:

Susan C said...

Do you have a new bottle of peroxide? If not, try this ...

Alyssa ◊³ said...

You release a product knowing that so watch something like "as it" on the front of stain removal. And I saw my friend, have blood on his shirt, and because he knew where he was and gnawing. I was like O__O

its pretty cool. and also works before washing
Hope this helps

Kris B said...

Peroxide and cold water can usually work to rest a little and if you have a steam cleaner without the use of hot and cold water, or use a shop vac to suck the liquid.

abpositi... said...

Peroxide work completely. If the peroxide does not mean that there is an old bottle.
Try this:
New bottle of hydrogen peroxide.
Soak the stain with water (without addition of water)
Dry towel
Repeat.

chicagir... said...

With the aid of hydrogen peroxide and ammonia with a microfiber cloth. Let it bubble .... Enjoy and repeat until it is gone. It works!

Home Pro said...

Laundry soap and hydrogen peroxide.

rise or fall said...

Go to the shop to buy and fix them, what is really good and has almost no stain!

I Love Swedish Men said...

Oxy away or rent a rug doctor.

I Love Swedish Men said...

Oxy away or rent a rug doctor.

Post a Comment