Saturday, January 16, 2010

Aroma Essential Oil I Am Looking For An Attractive And Seductive Aroma...(perfume And Essential Oil)?

I am looking for an attractive and seductive aroma...(perfume and essential oil)? - aroma essential oil

I am completely in ruins, my style Armani men ... really make me crazy ... I think so too!

Narciso Rodriguez got me up every day ... Suggestions?

I am very interesting to know something about oil or oil massage ... any kind of smell can really "crazy"?

Thank you!

2 comments:

Jess said...

I use a Body Shop White Musk. This is the best, I swear to you crazy when they smell! Must do the oil from the Body Shop, but also other companies, the flavors with names like, do not be fooled brands pharmacies are great! While in the store or on the website (I assume, you are considered on the website) you can also get mixed soaps and lotions for body odor, too.

sandysho... said...

It is an essential oil-dry "Bath and Body Works has vanilla, floral aromas and patchoulli. Very attractive. If you have a special taste, very close, maintaining the tradition. They "train" to the odor associated with ahem ... Guess what?
Here is a link to the smell of vanilla, jasmine. Try this: http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/product/ ...

or:

http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/product/ ...
Patchoulli Anything with vanilla and floral ...

Post a Comment