Sunday, January 17, 2010

Cervical Mucus After Period Cervical Mucus After Period?

Cervical mucus after period? - cervical mucus after period

We have tried to concieve since January (not much at all). I read that even if you ovulate or just before an off-white mucus neck. My friend is for two weeks in a job that began the next day I was after my time and my time is longer (more days left) went from mucus was very, very creamy and white, and even when I clean my vibrator. What does this mean?

2 comments:

pauline j said...

Shortly before ovulation, the mucus is you get a creamy white color of the cervix, then it becomes sticky and clear and stretchy on your most fertile days. The sign of a creamy white mucus ovulation, but if this discharge has an odor that you may have an infection. If so, ask your doctor. If this is not an infection, I hope your boyfriend back, once we begin, baby dance!

lisa c. ~Shelby Faith Due march~ said...

I'm not sure, but after that period, its supposed to very dry

Post a Comment