Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Condolence Thank You Wording Help Me Find The Right Words To Say?

Help me find the right words to say? - condolence thank you wording

Ok my best friend just called me today and said she found her mother dead in her bed last night, my mouth was open and could not say the words that said in essence: "I am sorry for their loss and I'm here if you need me for anything. I havent made in two days, I know she is depressed heard I lost my mother, who was 16 and j as mine are firiend 25 from now, but for his mother than my heart is breaking I've never been in that sitaution than a person losing so close to me, what someone is nearby to send one thing to do or what to send your home to offer my condolences. Please help, no information!

2 comments:

justgeti... said...

I lost my mother 2 years ago on 21 December, there is nothing, absolutely nothing you can say to give comfort. When my mother died at 84 years, that means nothing, nor thy mother.

Time is everything, which contribute to the truth, I have no idea how long it takes, my heart still hurts, but my mother taught me that when things come to put one foot before another.
(You) my mother that I was taught when I 37 years old when my father died, and remained with 7 children to raise alone. His courage has astonished me.

Your friend needs to speak with someone, and to mourn someone. It needs someone who will stay by her side to comfort her, until he is able to cope with their bereavement.

If your friend is religious, take him to church to pray and to allow, even if they are not, it will help.

I sat next to my mother when she died, but could not imagine the horror found dead by his friend to his mother experienced.

The proximity of available and your friend, not always easybut it is always welcome.

Nicole said...

Something to pass is something very difficult for someone. Not really no right to say something. All we can do it for them, no matter what you hear when you want to be, the feeling of having no one to speak, and he knows that he will never be alone in this case. I know that sometimes people away from the others, if there is a loss of a loved one, but eventually it will be very happy since they have u as a friend.

Post a Comment